If you’re a fan of broccoli cheddar soup, you’ll be a fan of this chicken! Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover broccoli!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1-2 cups cooked/steamed broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or marble cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp minced yellow or white onion
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Slice each chicken breast half way through vertically, leaving a small un-sliced portion at each end. Inside this opening, slice 1 inch horizontally on each side to make a pocket.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the broccoli, Greek yogurt, and onion until fully coated in yogurt. Crumble in chicken bouillon, add the cheeses, and only half of the paprika and garlic powder. Stir to combine mixture.
4. Stuff each chicken breast with half of the mixture and sprinkle outside of the breast with the remaining garlic powder and paprika. Top the dish with salt and fresh ground pepper.
5. Bake for 22-26 minutes at 400F or until chicken is cooked through. Do not over-cook.