This was SO good, it didn’t last for even 10 minutes in my house. The smoked Gouda/cheddar gives this frittata a lovely flavor! You can use any veggies you like, next time I think I’ll add some spinach.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped sweet pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Greek vinaigrette dressing *optional
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded smoke Gouda or smoked cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In an oven safe frying pan, sautee broccoli and pepper in olive oil on low heat. Once the veggies begin to soften, add vinaigrette, garlic & onion and stir for only a few minutes or until onions begin to soften and garlic becomes fragrant. Turn off heat and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese and all of the chicken evenly over-top.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs and water with a fork. Pour this mixture evenly over frying pan contents. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until top no longer looks wet.