Save yourself some cash and make chicken fingers at home! These have WAY more flavor and crunch than what you would find with store-bought or at a restaurant. Hope you enjoy them!!
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into long strips
- 6 – 10 crackers* crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt & pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano (or Italian seasoning)
- 2 large eggs
* I used 6 Breton Original crackers, they are a large cracker
1. Pre-heat a griddle, frying pan, or grill. I used a George Foreman Grill on ‘High Heat’. Spray with non-stick spray or canola/vegetable oil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk your eggs together and sent aside.
3. Mix your cracker crumbs with the salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and oregano. Spread evenly over a large plate.
4. Dip each chicken piece in the egg wash and roll in the cracker crumbs. When fully coated, lay in the pan or on the griddle. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until outside is golden brown and center is cooked through.