YUM!! I was a little nervous that this wouldn’t turn out quite as yummy as I had envisioned. Boy was I wrong!! Both hubby and my toddler were saying “yum yum yum” throughout dinner. I encourage you to give this recipe a go!! 🙂 If you’ve got some feta cheese on hand, I bet a little sprinkle on top before serving would be even better!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 3 large potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 handfuls of fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 large sweet pepper, sliced thin and then in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp each garlic powder, seasoning salt, fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp each grainy and Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- handful of sliced Kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 2 large cookie sheets with non-stick spray. Place chicken breasts on one tray and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, seasoning salt, fresh ground pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, olive oil, and remaining garlic powder, seasoning salt and ground pepper. Stir until fully combined, then add (in an even layer) to the cookie sheet with the chicken breasts. Cook for 25 minutes @ 400F.
- In the same large bowl, add the green beans and sweet pepper. There should be enough remaining olive oil and spices around the inside of the bowl to lightly coat the veggies. Stir/swirl until coated.
- Place veggies on a the second cookie sheet, cook for 15-20 minutes @ 400F or until green beans become somewhat soft.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to fully combine the mustard, onion, garlic, oregano, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Remove contents from the oven and slice the chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, potatoes, and veggies. Add dressing 1-2 tbsps at a time, stirring to combine. Add only enough dressing to lightly coat. Top with olives and feta cheese (if desired). Serve warm.