SO GOOD. So good that my 2 year old asked for seconds – WHAT!? 😉
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. **Feel free to sub-in any veggies you like. I had cooked cauliflower and sweet potato to get rid of, but I bet that leftover zucchini, peas, green beans, cabbage, or carrots would be fabulous in this as well.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes *optional*
- 1-2 cups cooked chopped cauliflower **
- 1 cup cooked chopped sweet potato**
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 18 – 20 large deveined shrimp
- In a medium pot on low heat, melt coconut oil and add onion. Stir occasionally until onion softens and becomes fragrant.
- Add ginger, garlic, and tomatoes, continue stirring until tomatoes have softened.
- Combine basil, curry, and red pepper flakes into the mixture and then add vegetables. Allow to cook until vegetables have heated through and are slightly toasted.
- Stirring continuously, pour coconut milk into pot and let simmer for 2-3 minutes and then add shrimp. Once shrimp are cooked through, remove pot from heat and allow to cool. Serve with rice (or veggies noodles) of your choice.